The Mutya ng Pilipinas Organization has already started its Regional Screenings across the country and will also stop by at NCR on 2 pageant dates.
• Natural Born Female; High School Graduate. At least 18 but not more than 24 years old; with a minimum height of 5’5”;
• Must be least a high school graduate
• Must possess beauty of face and figure, has an outstanding personality, smart and witty;
• Must be single and never been married;
• Must be of Filipino ancestry, with at least one (1) grandparent in the direct paternal or maternal line possessing Filipino citizenship
• One Colored Passport size photo, one colored head shot and one Colored Full Body shot in swimsuit
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate
• Photocopy of High School Diploma, if available
• Overseas participants must submit proof of Filipino ancestry in the form of a certified true copy of the Birth Certificate of either the Filipino grandparents or parents.
Will you be the next Mutya?